We reserve the right to keep a record of any correspondence (for example, email, fax, paper mail or courier) submitted by you to us.
Customer logins, and other server access activities are monitored and analyzed to protect our server from unauthorized login attempts.
Box Spot is committed to safeguarding your privacy online and protecting the information that we collect. Under no circumstance do we disclose information about you or resell any information collected through this site. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
(a) Customer Information: In order to purchase a product or service, you may be required to give us contact information (for example, name, email address), unique identifiers (for example, password), and demographic information (for example, postal code). Certain information is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity for subsequent use of our services. If you decide to purchase a product or service, we will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address. Financial information is used to bill you for products and services. We do not share your financial information with outside parties, other than our bank and credit card transaction service. As a visitor to our web site, you may be invited to provide your name and email address for the purpose of notifying you of various promotions. This information is used to contact you when necessary, and to send you important new information about our products and services, programs and special offerings.
(b) IP Address: We may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address each time you visit our web site. The IP address is a unique identifier assigned to your computer each time you connect to the internet. The IP address is used for site traffic statistical reporting and analysis, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to help protect our customers and ourselves from fraud.
- You can visit the websites of Box Spot without revealing any personal information. However, Box Spot needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive Box Spot newsletters, or use certain Box Spot services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Box Spot will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Box Spot automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Box Spot may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Box Spot does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Box Spot may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Box Spot to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Box Spot may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Box Spot;
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Box Spot. If you have provided personal information to Box Spot and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Box Spot.
We take precautions to protect your information and use state-of-the-art technology to secure your data from use, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties. When we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for https:// at the beginning of the web page address. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card and security number, name, and address, as it is transmitted over the internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, we safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Box Spot may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Box Spot websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.